Countries Beginning With Q
As you have gone through country begin with O same is with Q there is also one country that starts with Q, in this blog we are going to discuss the countries that start with Q. This very sort list as it has only one in the list so let start with it.
List of the Countries That Start With Q
Qatar is a small peninsula located on the north-eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. To the south of it is Saudi Arabia, while the remaining three are the Persian Gulf. Qatar is the second most prosperous country in the world as an oil-rich nation. In 1783, the Al Khalif dynasty of Kuwait began to rule here. Subsequently, it remained under Turkey.
The total population of the country is approximately 2,881,053. Doha is the capital as well as the largest city of Qatar. Besides, it is the main economic center of the country. The official currency is Qatari Rial.
Qatar’s economy is based on petroleum. A large percentage of earning comes from oil and natural gas exports. But for the last couple of years, the country has tried to reduce its dependency on oil and focus on renewable energy. Qatar holds the world’s third-largest oil and gas reserves.
There is not even a single forest in the country. As a result, trees are not found in the country. Over 99% of the country’s population lives in the capital city of Doha. And the remaining 1% is found in the desert area.
Qatar is one of the few wealthiest countries, which have the highest per capita income in the world. One should visit this advanced country.
If you want to read about the countries that start with p and also give you valuable info in comment section.